Monday, February 2, 2009

Training...

I've been putting in some serious time on the bike. Nothing much else to report. I'm leaving for Florida this Friday and I will try and take up the role Bender had last year, and I will post daily once I'm down there with photos. I know my parents will like this since I am known for not calling when I'm away. Even when I went to Japan the only real communication we had between them and I was a few e-mails asking for more spending money (sorry mom and pop). Keep checking in and post some comments if your liking the blog, I'll try and improve my writing skills (I.e. Use of commas, spelling, sentance structure, etc.). The semester ended in my school and with that I get 3 new corses and a good chance to meet some new people. In my new marketing class we managed to meet everyone in the class, have a firedrill, and a guest speaker all in one class period. Aced my art final hoping to get that drawing back so I can post it up.

Comment, comment, comment.
L

Sent from my iPhone

1 comment:

T.Karnes said...

does improving writing skills include spelling?