Saturday, January 24, 2009

Best ride EVER....

I road with the team at the conte's ride today it was really fun. I ended up riding about 50 miles and I shattered ALL of my previous peak power records and I didn't even go 90%. I'm really happy with my training. Looks like weather is going to be pretty bad next week not to happy about hitting the trainer. I can't even describe how sweet it's gonna be to go to Florida this year with the Atlantic Velo, Seigler, and the Le Blue guys. Jimmy D. is going down next week and he said he is just as stoked for the summer-like sun and temps. Mid-terms are next week and that shouldn't be to bad. I feel very prepared for all my exams and I either get out at 9:20 or 11:25 all week so I will try and plan my rides around the weather. Napping has ben causing me to stay up a little later the normal sadly. I took some pics on the ride today and I will post later.

L

3 comments:

T.Karnes said...

you cant break power records on a group ride.

lukeharville said...

hmmmm but I did, I have the file saying I did, is that like saying you can't break power records in a race??

Anonymous said...

Whatever T.Karnes says is true. He knows everything. Just ask him.