Friday, February 13, 2009

Florida day 6

First off congrats to Jason. He had to leave to go with his wife to find out if his new baby will be a boy or girl, and he is having another baby boy.

Yesterday we road about 3.5 hours and it was alot of fun. We had Elliott, myself, Wes, Bryan, Phil, Terry, Jeff, and Gene R. Bryan and I duked it out over the climbs. Going up one of the many hills me and Gene took a strong pull nothing killer I thought then I turned to him "Dude no one is talking behind us." We thought it was because everyone was just huffing and puffing to keep up. We dropped down the other side pretty fast and shot through this round about and then pulled off to realize that the only one who hung was Bryan. We rolled a fast pace after that and ended up hiding in the bushes to joke around with the other guys and roll up behind them. Once we caught Wes and Terry from behind we waited up for Jeff, Elliott, and Phil. Then as one big group we rolled to Winter Garden this awesome little town with like three coffee shops and two bike shops all on the quarter mile long main street. We sat around the huge water fountin in the center
of town drinking coffee and messing around. It really was an awesome ride.

Today (day7) were leaving around two after we get in about three hours of easy riding. As I lay here packing my bags I have to say this goes up there as one of the most fun weeks of my life. I can't really think of a better way to live then riding my bike for a living and just getting to ride with 19 other guys every day. Cycling is pretty cool.

L

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: