Monday, February 9, 2009

Florida day 3.....

First let me say sorry to everyone about the errors in spelling and grammar in my blog. I do most of my blogging from a cell phone and I don't have spell check. I try people I try. I will happily email any of my blog postings to anyone for proofreading before I post just send me your email address.
Moving on.
Today we got in another great ride. I decided to hop in the car with Rob Frank and drive to the lake instead of riding down the road from hell. We drove out to the lake and spun around for about 40 min before meeting up with the rest of the group and really getting into the good stuff. I felt pretty good today and I tossed in an attack or two and ended up making a seven man break. Bryan, Keith, Gener, Wes, Rob G, GeneO and myself all got a good gap up the road and were rolling ok until the pace line fell apart. After that me GeneO and Wes rolled easy to the store. After that my ride was pretty uneventful. I had a nice chat with Bryan about how to get into vets school and about how he did in college. We rolled back to the lake and I hopped back into the car where Rob Frank and very nicely waited up for me before driving home. When we got home I made some early dinner and when Gener came home from finishing his ride then we went to Wes and Bryans
and I heard all about the end of the ride while me and Gener chilled in the insanely hot hot tub. All in all I got in about 2.5 hours today way harder then I had been riding earlier in the week. Tomorrow is a well earned and much needed rest day. I think me and a couple guys will roll easy up to a coffee shop and just chill for the day. I can't wait. Keep reading and I'll keep updating.

L

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: