Saturday, February 7, 2009

Florida day one.....
After a long car ride with Big Mike and his wife Sally we finally got here. We road about 72 miles today, 3hours and 40min. Ride was just as beautiful as I remember from last year. Wes, Keith, and Bryan did some damage toward the end and ended up waiting up for me, Jason, and Jeff then waiting a bit more for big mike who toughed it out like a champ! A hard first day.
On another note, I got honor roll (all As and Bs on my semester report card!! I am super stoked for that.
I'm laying on the floor right now and were all getting ready to go get dinner. I'll post a picture and write more later.

Sent from my iPhone

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How did you do in English?

Anonymous said...

sea level - not much...
nurseries
dinner after. Some ...
Two words - spell check!
Love you and am very proud