Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sorry for the break in updates

So the road rash that I got on my hip got infected and made me really sick Thursday night after work.  In the matter of about a hour I went from getting ready to Greenville to shaking on my couch with a 102.5 fever.  After that my weekend went downhill pretty fast no racing and riding for a few days the doc gave me some pills to fight the infection and it all fells better but, looks disgusting. im hoping to get back to riding earl this week.  Wes has already given me the beginning of my winter training plan and it looks like fun. I think starting work has really helped my focus on training because I'm not thinking about the bike all the time.  When I'm on the bike I get my workouts done and the after I now have school and work to focus on.

Just Some Food for Thought
Luke

No comments: