Thursday, October 2, 2008

Intro to my life....

Hi all,
My name is Lucas Harville but, you can call me Luke. I am a 16 year old student/cyclist. I love to ride and race my bike I have been riding for going on 5 years. I will mostly talk about cycling and school on this blog it is really 95% of my life. Cycling was introduced to me by my dad Wil who has been riding off and on for about 30 years since he was in college. I started bike racing with Fat Frogs Racing(great bunch of guys).
Me and now teammate John Gaudio racing at Southside Speedway

I raced with them for my first 3 seasons then my jr teammate Elliott Craddock went up to Wes Seigler at interbike in 2007 and asked if he wanted to take a few jr racers under his wing. This year I've been making huge improvments in performance largly thanks to the new team of Seigler Sports and coach Wes. The other things in my life i love would be my dogs Lexi and Oliver, hanging out with friends, and cooking.

Heading to Wintergreen State Hill Climb 2008
CSC Invitational 2008

No comments: