Saturday, October 4, 2008

Ouchhhhh...

So after a great night filled with football and movie watching where Ocean Lakes pulled off a amazing win over Kellam(sorry y'all) I didn't have the best ride this Saturday morning. We started out fine it was a fairly big group out of Fat Frogs this morning including special guest Mr. Tyler Karnes himself and teammate Elliott Craddock. After about eight miles of good tempo riding I stood up to bridge a gap and tried to click into a bigger gear, my chain slipped while I was down pedaling on my right foot. All my weight shifted to my right side and I bit the dust. Managed to avoid causing damage to others and to destroy a brand new pair of the new seigler bibs and a longsleeve jeresy. As far as injuries go im pretty skinned up on my hip and got a nice red patch on my shoulder and knee, but skin will heal. I just hope this doesn't dampen performance for the Greenville Cycling Classic next weekend.

1 comment:

T.Karnes said...

that was nuts dude, I really thought I was going to run you over. Good job tucking and not injuring yourself worse.